Thursday, October 31, 2013

INKtober Monster # 22 - Mr. Abyssal

Name:
MR. ABYSSAL
Three Physical Characteristics:
- Giant Octopus
- With bat like wings
- Jewelry made from human skulls and bones

Bio:
"A monster from the deep that wishes he was Cthulhu. He has to satisfy himself with eating ships instead." - Josh Bouscher

Original Ink Drawing FOR SALE - $20 Shipped (Contact for Purchase)

*My apologies to Josh. I drew this guy and was away from my list and did this one from memory. So he's missing his bat wings. Or maybe they're hiding, folded behind his back. :D
_______________________________


Well, I'm nine days behind and INKtober is drawing to a close today. But that's alright! I'm quite proud of all of the monsters I've made with you guys so far! And I'm going to try my best to finish up my last drawings post October. They're too much fun to not finish off the set. Only I think I'll be designing the remaining monsters myself! I have a few ideas kicking around that I'd like to try!

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed monster designs and helped me keep these going! It was a lot of work but worth every bit of effort. Visitors from out of town and my whole family getting sick really knocked me off my target. But I hope you'll be looking forward to seeing me finish these off over the next week or two.

Thanks for supporting my work and I hope you had a great Halloween! Take care!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment