Tuesday, October 01, 2013

INKtober Monster #1 - Sneezy Sneak


The season of ink is finally upon us! Welcome to INKtober! We have Jake Parker to thank for this illustrious holiday where we take on the challenge of completing one inked drawing per day for the month of October. I really enjoyed seeing all of the posts last year and even completing a few images of my own to mark the occasion. However, this year I've decided to jump into the deep end and really try creating one drawing per day. But I wanted to find a special way to put my own spin on it.

And thus INKtober Monsters was born! For the month of October I'll be creating a new Monster each day in ink. I figured something with a touch of Halloween might really be a fun topic. The really cool part is that I want you guys to be the ones to help me define what these things will look like. If you'd like to participate here is the few bits of information you must provide me.

1. Your name
2. The name of your creature
3. Three physical characteristics of your creature - No more, no less
4. A brief bio for your creature

It's that simple! Just post your creature suggestion in the comments below or on my Facebook page. I'll then randomly select Monsters to tackle as each day goes by in October. Sound fun? I'm hoping it will be! I can't wait to see what sort of stuff you guys will help me come up with! Lets dive in with our first creature of the Month!


Name:
SNEEZY SNEAK

Three Physical Characteristics:
- Covered in mushrooms/moss
- Has antlers
- Has bad allergies

Bio:
"This monster lives in the forest and preys on unsuspecting hunters. He fools them using his antlers and lures them deeper and deeper into the woods until they're all alone. Sadly his allergies make it pretty tough for him to sneak up on people. He's not a very good monster, he's the misfit of his herd." - Sarah Bowlin

SOLD
Original Ink Drawing FOR SALE - $20 Shipped (Contact for Purchase)

And that's our first Monster of the season! I really hope you guys enjoy this as much as I'm going to like breathing life into these guys. Stop back by tomorrow to see what new creature we'll be concocting together! Happy INKtober!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment