Sunday, June 10, 2012

END


As I mentioned a few days ago, I was commissioned by Ghost Legion Studios to do a take on one of their main villains from their new game "End." The character, Obenchain, has a rough/homeless vibe to him and he can summon zombies to do his bidding. No joke and sounds like a pretty amazing skill set!

At any rate, I dove in and provided a few sketches and then took off rendering a pencil sketch of the guy. Above you can see my final pencils along with the finished illustration. I kept everything really loose and rough for the most part. I was only commissioned for the pencil sketch but I figured I'd do a rough pass of color/texture to make things a bit more interesting. Hope you guys like him!

If you're interested in checking the game out then head over to the recently released Kickstarter campaign! Throw a couple bucks their way and lets get this game funded!

Thanks for checking in! Take care!

- Ryan

Things I'm loving right now:

Skyward Sword: After a few months of letting it sit on my back log I've jumped back in. I've finally overcome the slow start and am in the thick of it all! Loving it! The use of color is top notch! I wish I could live in world's this colorful!

July 4th Week: Kinda random but the studio I work for is giving us the entire week off for the 4th this year! I'm looking forward to heading down to St. Louis, MO to visit with family and friends the whole time! Can't freakin' wait! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment