Thursday, October 15, 2015

Despicable Wolf







My new game "Despicable Wolf" released today on the Slotomania Facebook app! This is the second game I created for the team over there and I had a blast working on it for them. Designing the Big Bad Wolf was a ton of fun! I hope you guys enjoy the art! And if you're fond of slot games please head on over to Slotomania and give the reels a spin! It's currently open to all players but that won't last long.
And a quick shoutout to all of my fellow artists out there... We are looking to hire more artists. So if you think this looks like something you'd like to work on and you've got the chops feel free to drop me a line!

I'm sorry the updates have been slow going here on the blog. I am sitting on a ton of artwork that I need to post. So stay tuned our keep up with me more regularly on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook! Links are at the top!

Thanks everyone!

- Ryan

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant!... Colors, lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your game! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my very favorite Slotomania game. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I'm so glad you enjoy the game!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. I've recommended it to my friends who also love it :)

      Delete