Saturday, September 21, 2013

Overdue Sketch Dump










Ah, the long overdue sketchbook dump. I've totally dropped the ball on my blog updates over the summer. Sorry about that! Truth be told I haven't been creating as much personal work either. But the temperatures are falling and I'm starting to get back into scribbling as often as possible. Something about cooler weather makes me feel more creative.

Regardless I hope you enjoy this mess of an update! It's not much but it's something! Ha! I'm going to make an effort to update this blog every Friday so be on the look out for another post next week. Until then, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook. And let me know what you think of my scrawls! I always appreciate feedback.

Take care and be awesome!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment