Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be Mine



I hope you guys find yourselves snuggled up to whatever you love this Valentine's Day. Whether that be your beautiful bride, an Xbox 360, a plush Stay Puft Marshmallow Man or a box of tasty, delicious Thin Mints I don't care! Just snuggle up! :o)

This year I created a card for my wife and I thought I'd share with you guys the little illustrations I did for it. I've been toying with different methods of creation lately now that I've gotten the Cintiq. I'm trying new ways of rendering and styles I've not really worked in before. It was a fun experiment and it was tougher then I thought it was going to be. Going less is more can be more difficult then my painted, detailed approach I've found. I've really started to develop more respect for it over the last year.

Hope you and my wife like 'em! And Happy freakin' Valentine's Day!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment