Friday, January 18, 2013

Link and the Octorok


I know I said I'd stop back by when I had that mess of sketches scanned. But I haven't rustled up the energy to scan the pages just yet. I have something else instead though!

Tonight I was messing around in Manga Studio (I'm new to it as you can see by the image above) and gave inking one of my random scribbles a go. I've always heard great things about the inking tools and now that I have a Cintiq I wanted to explore them more. I've found them to be quite good! I rushed this a bit near the end but it was enough to at least get me familiar with it. I'm hoping I can figure out how the toning works as well. I'll need to watch some videos on that because I couldn't figure it out.

Anyway, I hope you like it! And I promise, this weekend, sketch dump time! Ha! Thanks for stopping in!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment