Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Sale!



Hey people! I know so many of you are looking forward to this weekend's art post and it's on the way! But I just wanted to let everyone know about a sale that's going on this weekend over at my little shop!

Lets start summer off right with a Labor Day Sale this weekend only on my "Legend of Zelda" and "Hellboy" prints! You can have one of these for your very own! $13 SHIPPED!


Come order a "Legend of Zelda" print or nab a "Hellboy" for your cube wall at work! Maybe you would rather have a piece of original art? I have a few doodles up there at affordable prices including a "Legend of Zelda" original art/print combo for $30!

Check it out, tell your friends and thanks for the support! And stay tuned this weekend for another art post to round out the week! Take care and enjoy your long weekend!


- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment