Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hellboy



I recently finished up this portrait for the infamous Hellboy. Overall I'm pretty happy with him! It was kind of a test/study for a larger piece that I've been intending to do with him as the main feature. After having some successes here I'm looking forward to working on the next one! Hope you guys like him!

I'm also considering doing a small limited print run on this if there is interest! So let me know in the comments. It'd probably be a bit larger then 8.5 x 11 and would run probably $20 plus shipping.

Next update maybe I'll show a bit of the process of how I got to this finished illustration. I always love seeing the start and what it took to get the art to the finish. ;o) Anyway, thanks for looking at my work and take care!

- Ryan

EDIT: If you're so inclined you can now preorder/purchase a print of this image through my shop on Etsy! I'm only doing a very limited print run so get 'em while you can! Thanks for supporting my art!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79610418/hellboy-limited-edition?ref=pr_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment