Friday, February 01, 2013

The Frozen Warrior WIP


Just wanted to drop quick update on this piece I started a while ago. I've worked on it off and on for a while now and it's finally starting to take shape. Painting is a painful process sometimes! Ha! But I'm determined to make this image as awesome as I can! I still have a few more nights to offer to the altar of this painting before it's complete. But I'm starting to like the direction it's moving now. Hope you guys are liking it as well!

Thanks for stopping in and seeing mah stuff! Sharpen your pencils, go forth and be awesome!

- Ryan

2 comments:

  1. Hurry up and finish this so I can make it my desktop background haha! ;P

    Looks awesome man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks, dude. I've been lazy. I need to sit down and wrap this sucker up.

    ReplyDelete