Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bits and Blops




Hey gang! I always hate it when people call people "gang"so I figured I'd try it out and see how you all like it! 

Regardless, I have another scribble filled update for you wonderful people this week! I've been spending a bit of time in my sketchbook exploring techniques and working on a potential story. So most of what I've been doing has been pretty messy. These were the only bright spots and as usual they aren't all that bright! Ha! I hope you enjoy them just the same.

I'm still fumbling around with ink due to the awesomeness that is INKtober. On the first image you'll notice that the middle head was inked by my good buddy, Enrique Rivera. He's trying to help me get my mind wrapped around this hole ink thing. I'm pretty terrible at it!

And I'm quite fond of the little dwarf that managed to fall out on my way to bed one night. I think I might even correct some some of the issues with the sketch in Photoshop and pain this fella up. Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by and looking and my scribbles! Send me messages on Facebook and Twitter and make me feel bad for not drawing more during the week! I need more guilt driven sketchbook sessions. Ha! Take care guys! See ya next week!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment