Sunday, September 02, 2012

Zelda! Aviators! Mega Man! Pig! Cat! GO!






Hello there blogglings! Can I call you blogglings? Why not, right? I'll do my best to make this brief but I just wanted to drop this week's random sketches on you guys. I pulled out the stuff I liked the best and seemed to be the most interesting. I hope you guys enjoy my offering!

This week had me continuing my love affair with Nintendo as you'll see above. I don't know what's come over me lately but my mind has been pretty dominated by the big N lately. It's like I'm 10 years old again or something. Still enjoying the crap out of my 3DS XL too. Pokemon sure does look good on that big screen! Speaking of which I should probably pencil in some time for Pokemon doodles as well! Some of these sketches might make their way into more final pieces. I'm particularly fond of some of the things I discovered in last weeks Mario sketches. So stay tuned for more on that front.

I hate to keep rambling about this and that but there are a few things I'd like to say as I part ways with the blog this week. 

The sale on my prints is still going on through Monday evening. You can get one of my prints for $13 shipped! So jump on that if you want some of my work for your very own. Time is a tickin' and a tackin' so get over there and pick one up today!

And the other thing, if you aren't getting fill of me on here, you can follow me on both Facebook and Twitter. I tend to ramble and share more over there as the week goes on. You'll even get little sneak peeks of what the weekends updates will be like. And you can taunt me and how much I probably suck at breeding Pokemon... because I totally do suck at it. So much walking involved.

Anyway... thanks for stopping in guys! Feel free to let me know what you think of my scraps and if there's anything in particular you'd like to see more of! I'm just having a blast lately trying out this and that. Have a great rest of your holiday weekend! Go forth and BE AWESOME, my minions! Ha! Take care!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment