Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Yoda and Star Wars: The Force Awakens


Holy smokes! That trailer! My excitement for this movie is off the charts. I even locked in my tickets for the Thursday night premier at my local theater. Can't wait! Haha! In the spirit of Inktober I posted a little ink sketch I made of Yoda recently on my Instagram page. He probably won't be found in the new movie but hopefully the ghost of that rascal shoes up somewhere as the series continues. :)


Also... If any of you Star Wars fans have an iPhone 6 Plus (or a phone with a similar resolution: 1242 x 2208) you can download this wallpaper I put together quickly today.
I found that the original movie poster art didn't fit very well on my phone so I modified it and added some colored star field effects in the corners. :P Super nerd. It was easy and fast to do and it now looks pretty great on my phone. Haha!
You're welcome. :P And may the force be with you!
- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment