Monday, August 22, 2011

Hellboy Limited Edition Prints Now Available!



Those of you who are familiar with my blog will remember the Hellyboy portrait that I posted a couple weeks ago. I went and had these guys printed and they are now available for purchase via my shop on Etsy.

This is the first time I've ever gone through the process of having something professionally printed before and I learned some lessons along the way! I'm quite pleased with how they turned out and hope you guys will enjoy them as well! They're a limited run so get them while you can. I won't be printing of any more of them so get 'em while they're hot! ;o)

What are the specs, you say? They're a thicker, matte paper stock that measures in at 9.5 x 11. They look so nice I'm not even sure I want to sign them on the front. Ha!

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse. I'm just kind of excited to have nice hard copies of my work to share with the world!. That's all for now!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment