Thursday, July 22, 2010

And so it begins...



Welcome to my blog! Oh, the beard? Don't fear the beard. It's more loving and nurturing then it appears, I assure you! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little slice of the interwebz. Out of this barren wasteland of a blog will rise a virtual sketchbook. I'm looking forward to updating as frequently as possible with sketches, paintings and other art goodness. So stay tuned!

I suppose a small introduction is in order as this is my first post. My name is Ryan Bowlin and I've been an artist in the video game industry for the last 4 years. I currently reside, with my lovely wife, in Las Vegas, NV where I worked as a concept artist for the past year at Red Dust Studios. Recently our studio unexpectedly closed it's doors and I am now seeking out new opportunities. If you're interested in my services I hope you'll drop me a a line!

I'm currently creating a new website/portfolio at this time with more current work in it but for now you can get a sample of some of slightly older work by visiting the link below.

http://zebz.cghub.com/images/


*EDIT* You can now view my new Art portfolio by clicking HERE. *End Transmission*

The beard and I both thank you for taking the time to visit us! Come back soon for more fantabulous art updates! Take care.

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment