Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pirate Owl



Hey blog people!

I've been thinking a lot about pirate owls lately. I have another story kicking around in my head that includes this sort of character. At any rate here's a sketch that I did today in Sketchbook Pro on my iPad.

I've been trying to make better use of my iPad lately and have had a lot of fun sketching on it with the new Wacom Bamboo stylus. It's not completely intuitive but I'm getting better with it! I have lots of little scribbles and stuff that I could post but I figure no one really wants to see that mess.

But I would like to start creating a regular posting schedule. And I'm trying to hash out exactly what I want to do with my personal work. I'm really looking forward to seeing how things progress this year and have some interesting project ideas on the horizon!

Take care and thanks for checking in!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment