Monday, December 12, 2011

Baby's First ZBrush Sculpt


We're starting Z Brush training at work so I figured I'd show off my first ever sculpt! It's kinda crude and amateurish but I'm quite impressed with how easy it was to grasp some of the basic tools. Might work on this dude a bit more as we keep learning! Just wanted to share! By no means am I a 3D artist but it is fun to mess around with from time to time.

Perhaps I'll have more ZBrush sketches as time goes on. It is a very interesting tool to mess around with. I don't think I'll become a ZBrusher but it's fun to mix it up every once in a while! Just wanted to share!

- Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I just got my hands on Sculptriss, which is a free program put out by Pixologic that works just like Zbrush but it's FREE! I too am diving into the world of 3D scultping.

    ReplyDelete